More Company Information
The British School Group was founded in 1952. It is one of the most respected schools in Italy.
We teach adults, teenagers and children of all ages and levels and also offer In-house Business English Courses and we are a Cambridge Exam Centre.
Teachers become a member of our team and are offered the possibility to further their experience and career within the schools.
Details of Position
British School Group is the oldest language school in Italy with branches throughout the country.
Quality certified and a Cambridge English Exams Centre, can offer teachers the benefit of working in a consolidated team and the support of the in-school DOS and ADOS, aside with the backing of Central Administration.
- TEFL certified, CELTA or Trinity preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Be a native speaker and possess a passport from the U.K. or valid working papers for Italy.
- Be able to obtain a clean DBS check.
- Passionate about both teaching and life.
- Professionally dressed and well-groomed and yearning for a professional environment
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include a competitive salary, induction and regular training, a supportive and professional environment, job stability and career progression.